The ACP40 is a fully featured doorphone / intercom with a touch interface.
Housed in an aluminium case with a sealed front fascia and rear facing speaker, the ACP40 is IP44 rated meaning it is weather resistant and therefore suitable for sheltered exterior use if required. The aluminium case is finished in a deep blue varnish and the fascia is black.
The ACP40 is equipped with a high visibility two line OLED display for status and messages, and a dial pad and function button set consisting of directory, program, and Call buttons. All buttons are backlit for easy use in low light conditions and provide audible and visual confirmation of use along with display messaging.
The ACP40 includes an integrated MiFare RFID reader allowing MiFare cards or tags to be used to automatically trigger the door relay – according to system programming – so allowing the ACP40 to also provide unattended portal access to authorised personnel if desired.
According to system programming portal access can be configured to allow door relay operation by entry of a numeric code via the keypad, MiFare card read, or both methods together if required.
The ACP40 is a digital device connected and powered via a single pair from the main equipment and is compatible with all current TransTel Series systems.
The ACP40 has two sets of dry relay contacts to control devices – such as doorlock solenoid and a camera or light for example, plus a sensor for uses such as alarm, and includes self defense features such as a case open alarm and an unplug alarm.
Feature List :
- Built-In Mifare reader
- Keypad: Touch sensitive dial pad, function buttons, and call button
- Intercom for indoors use
- Door control
- Door status indication
- Self-Defense (un-plug) alarm
- Case open alarm
- One relay will activate immediately an Intercom Call is initiated and remain
active for the duration of the call.
- Keypad, function, and Call buttons backlit for easy low light use
- 8 level speaker volume – controlled by system programming
- 8 level microphone volume – controlled by system programming
- Remote volume adjustment
- Power over Line (PoL)
- Electronic bell: 88 dB +/- 3dB at 0.5 m
- Speaker frequency range: 350 to 3400 Hz
- Conversation mode: Hands-Free Half Duplex
Mechanical Specification :
- Body Material : …. Aluminium
- Standards : ……… IP 44
- Color :………………. Black and Blue
- Mounting : ……….. Wall Mounting
- Dimension : 182 L x 94 W x 36 H (mm) (with rubber pad)
- Weight : …………. 628g (net)
Environmental Specification :
- Max / Min. Temperature (operating) :
0º to 40º C
- Max / Min. Temperature (storage) :
-40º to 66º C
- Humidity :
0 to 95% relative