VT7000 Call Center MONAURAL Corded Headset
The VT7000 is a clean-cut Call Center grade headset that allows ease of use. An elegantly designed headset that comes with a noise cancelling microphone to support business telephony, call center telephony and VoIP Applications and use with PC Aplications and (PC Voice, Microsoft Lync, Skype for Business).
The VT7000 is Lightweight, durable, comfortable and functional, the convenient Quick-disconnect (QD Plug) allows you to walk away from your desk while still wearing your headset; simply snap the Quick-disconnect cords together when you return to your desk.
The Headset Connection can connect to the Original GN Netcom (Jabra) and Plantronics Quick Release Cords( QD Cords) This allows the VT7000 to be used as a straight replacement for your old GN Netcom or Plantronics Headsets.
Covered by 2-year factory warranty.
IMPORTANT: Depending on your telephone, you’ll need to select the QD cord that is suitable for your particular Phone or PC Model.
- The Ultra Noise cancelling Mic filters 90% background noise
- Broad Band audio frequency response
- Option for MIC AGC control,improves the compatibility with different Systems
- Hearing protection with Active Protection TM technology
- 300° rotation MIC boom offers optimal convenience.
- Mirror decoration surface with Nano-plating technology
- Auto Mute (TM）function when boom rotates to 60°to -60°(option)