Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400
Scalable IP DECT solution that can grow and develop with your business
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400 is an excellent choice for small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that want a simple and flexible wireless solution. It is a scalable SIP solution that supports up to 30 wireless users and 12 channels – depending on how you assemble it and which license keys you add to it.
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400 can be deployed as either a single-cell or a multi-cell solution. This scalability ensures that the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400 can grow with your business when needed.
You can upgrade the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400 by adding license keys. With the license keys you can design the solution to support your exact business requirements.
Today mobility among employees is important, and therefore Spectralink IP-DECT Server 400 is designed so it can be installed in multiple locations. Furthermore it is compatible with all Spectralink DECT Handsets, and this gives all employees an opportunity to choose a handset that meets their individual needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Qualified for Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010 and 2013
- Perfect size for SMBs with up to 30 wireless users and 12 simultaneous calls
- Scalable, modular design to accommodate different user requirements
- External antenna delivers high-quality voice communication
- Simple installation and coverage scalability
- Can be mounted upside down
- Direct interoperability with many SIP call servers
- Grows with your business via additional license upgrades
- Compatible with all Spectralink DECT Handsets for individual choice
- Cost-effective solution that can be upgraded via license keys