Spectralink DECT Server 2500
Future-proof solution with combined analogue and SIP VoIP interface.
The Spectralink DECT Server 2500 solution is an ideal choice for small to medium-sized businesses. It is a flexible add-on solution that can be assembled to match the exact needs of the individual customer. You get all the features and benefits of the Spectralink DECT Server 8000 solution, but tailored to meet the needs of smaller businesses.
The Spectralink DECT Server 2500 solution has room for one CPU card and three interface cards: an analogue interface card with 8 or 16 lines, a VoIP interface card with 32 simultaneous calls per card, and a Base Station card that connects up to 8 Spectralink DECT Base Stations.
It is possible to combine analogue and VoIP telephony in the Spectralink DECT Server 2500 solution, which helps ensure easy migration into a full VoIP solution—making it a future-proof investment. What’s more, it is future-proof in more than one way. Should your business outgrow the Spectralink DECT Server 2500 solution, it can easily and inexpensively be upgraded to a Spectralink DECT Server 2500 solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Supports up to 150 wireless users and 32 simultaneous calls
- Combined analogue and SIP VoIP interface
- Future-proof: progressive migration to VoIP solution and easy upgrade
- Modular design with flexibility for meeting the needs of the individual user
- Excellent voice quality for clearer communication
- Hot plug for easy replacement of interface cards while system is running
- Automatic cable measurement for straightforward installation
- Low power consumption for a greener environment and cost reductions